Welcome to Wikipedia Californiana
This is the public section of acorn.wiki. We are slowly constructing page by page the best online resource for everything you'd want to know about California from an Indigenous/native narrative.
We are still breaking ground in this project, and need a team of writers and contributors to fill these webpages with information.
Are you a Native Californian writer, historian, educator, culture bearer, or scholar specialized in Californian:
- ecology (biology, botany, zoology, mycology, etc)
- traditional stories
- languages and linguistics
- or other worlds of knowledge
Would you like to be a part of a group of people creating Wikipedia-style articles all about California from a Native Californian narrative?
You could join us by:
- Writing Wikipedia-style articles yourself
- Sending us resources to use to create Wikipedia-style articles
- Recording yourself or others for us to transcribe into Wikipedia-style articles
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please fill out this form.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!